Skip to main content

Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice~



It's finally October, it's finally fall time- that lovely time of the year where the leaves change colors and I can wear sweaters like no tomorrow (not like I don't do that regularly though...) and where I can drink Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee!

It's not a secret that I'm coffee-obsessed, so you can imagine how crazily happy I am that I can get my favorite coffee at one of my favorite times of the year now :)


So this post will be spreading that Pumpkin-October-Fever~ I personally have a hate/love relationship with pumpkins. I hate pumpkin pie but love pumpkin spice coffee, I love carving pumpkins, but I hate eating them.
Anyone else have this problem?

No? Just me? Oh well then....




Let's spice it up this season~


Some Pumpkin Spice recipes for you guys that I tried this past month! (The links will take you to the recipe)



Pumpkin Cookies with Frosting and Cinnamon

Pumpkin Bread














Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake











Everything Nice in the Fall~

Autumn is always so pretty, and usually I spend this time of the year writing or reading as much as I can with my pug curled up half on my lap while I drink pumpkin spice coffee. This year however, has gone a bit different than previous years.
While I'm getting ready for college, I'm also working two jobs (though one is volunteering at a thrift store) and trying to find time to read and review those ARCs previously mentioned. So finding time to write by a big window with my dog and hot coffee is not very easy anymore. But at least there'll always be pretty things about fall.




Some perfectly fall-ish books for you guys!






Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan (book 3)!



Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl!



Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter!



Roseblood by A. G. Howard!




The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett!



                Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards!



Scythe by Neal Shusterman!










And that's my fall-ish post for you guys, hope you enjoyed!

Love, 
Noel <3

Comments

  1. I don’t drink coffee, but I do like pumpkin stuff. I think I’ve eaten every pumpkin thing you mentioned in this post. Scythe would be a good fall book. It does have a Halloween vibe.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I like to drink pumpkin coffee but that's it- everything else pumpkin I give to people I know.
      Scythe definitely gave me that Halloween vibe, glad I'm not the only one!

      Delete
  2. Not to be a bummer on the entire fall season, but I don't like Pumpkin Spice coffee. I LOVE anything else pumpkin, like pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin cookies, but I just cannot drink a pumpkin spice latte.

    My complaining aside, I love how you combined food and books in one post! I don't normally like of fall books outside of Halloween, spooky reads, but I think that your list is more than that! I do agree that Beautiful Creatures has a definite fall vibe, with the forest and magical elements. I am not sure about the other ones though because I haven't had the chance to read them!

    Tessa @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I wasn't sure how it'd work out, but I wanted a fall-ish post with things I loved so...one thing led to another Lol :D
      I actually only like pumpkin coffee, anything else I bake to give to others

      Delete
  3. I love pumpkin bread and cookies but that is all! I hate pumpkin pie and any kind of pumpkin candy or drink, just yuck! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I only love Pumpkin Spice coffee- nothing else! I love to bake things that are pumpkin, but I give them to everyone else that actually likes pumpkin!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!

Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!] It's officially Books with Noel 's Blogversary!!! Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed). When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later! I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.) As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book! I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blo...

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I know It!

Title: The Wrath and The Dawn Author: Renée Ahdieh Other books by Author: The Rose and The Dagger ( book 2 ), Flame In The Mist , Smoke In The Sun (b ook 2 to Flame in The Mist ) Published: May 12th, 2015 Genre: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, Romance AMAZON | GOODREADS  Synopsis: One Life to One Dawn.   In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, is a monster. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come morning. When sixteen-year-old Shahrzad's dearest friend falls victim to Khalid, Shahrzad vows vengeance and volunteers to be his next bride. Shahrzad is determined not only to stay alive, but to end the caliph's reign of terror once and for all.   Night after night, Shahrzad beguiles Khalid, weaving stories that enchant, ensuring her survival, though she knows each dawn could be her last. But something she never expect...

The Month of November and Sweaters | A Wrap-Up

Guys, I am so sorry I uploaded this late!! I've been going insane with my schedule- two jobs, my dog, scholarships and math- are murdering my brain! This past month it finally started getting colder where I am (weird that October wasn't cold, but okay), and now I'm overly excited for Winter! Or as I call it, the Happy Season! So here's my wrap-up for the month of November and Sweaters !   P.S. My wrap-ups are going to be different from now on because I don't have time to set up links for all my friend's blogs and blog posts :(  ~ What did I read this past month? ~ I had a fairly good reading month in November, but I still didn't finish what I had wanted to :( But here's the loot! [3 stars] Soon to be Reviewed! [5 stars] Review here [3.5 stars] Definitely, want to read more of the manga!! [2 stars] Didn't particularly care for it, but am still curious... [4 stars] Review ...