Skip to main content

Hufflepuff ReadAThon announcement + TBR


Hey guys, so in honor of my Hogwarts house, I'm going to co-host a readathon with my friend Desara! 
But anyone can join, you don't have to be a Hufflepuff to participate! :)



To participate, just use the tag #HufflepuffReadAThon

And make sure to have fun!



The HufflepuffReadAThon will start July 21st, and end July 28th.





Onto the Reading Challenges!!





1.  Read a book with flowers on the cover

The Hufflepuff house is associated with the element of earth, so why not read a book with flowers or plants on it?  

2. Read a book that you waited forever to get your hands on

As Hufflepuffs value patience, why don't you read a book you've been very patient for? You deserve it!  

3. Finish a book that you meant to a long time ago

How about we show our dedication, hard work, and loyalty through finishing a book we started a long time ago?


4. Read a book with both yellow and black on the cover

The Hufflepuff signature colors! Show our Hufflepuff pride!


5.  Read a book where a animal plays a important role

Well, the Hufflepuff emblematic animal is a Badger... but do you know how hard it would be to find a book that has a badger on it?






Now for my TBR for the reading challenges!


1. Champion by Marie Lu
I'm pretty sure that's a rose on the cover, but I really need to read this book so I'm going to read it for this challenge.
 
2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
I have waited literally forever to get my hands on even a library copy of this book, so I am SO excited to read it!
 
3. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
So I did actually start Three Dark Crowns once, but I only got to page 3...
 
4.Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
Well...the title is black, and there is both yellow and green on the cover (which is gorgeous BTW).
 
5. Ice by Sarah Beth Durst






What are you going to read? What is your Hogwarts house?



Thanks for reading!! Hope you can join in!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. This sounds like a really awesome challenge!
    I'm Hufflepuff but feel more like Ravenclaw... (I'm so conflicted. lol)

    I may try this challenge but sadly it'll have to be later. :'(

    -Ash (Reviews of a FearStreetZombie)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine! I'm more Hufflepuff, but Ravenclaw is my second house Lol.

      Delete
  2. Omg Three Dark Crowns is so good!!! It’s suspenseful and beautifully written. I hope you get farther in it this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so to! I've heard only good things about it so far :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds amazing!

    Not sure I could participate on the exact dates though but I think I'll probably have a go at some point:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine! I hope it's a lot of fun, I based the challenges after the traits for Hufflepuff :)

      Delete
  4. This is a cute read-a-thon! I wish you the best of luck on completing it :)!

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I hope to get a lot of reading done!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!

Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!] It's officially Books with Noel 's Blogversary!!! Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed). When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later! I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.) As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book! I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blo...

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I know It!

Title: The Wrath and The Dawn Author: Renée Ahdieh Other books by Author: The Rose and The Dagger ( book 2 ), Flame In The Mist , Smoke In The Sun (b ook 2 to Flame in The Mist ) Published: May 12th, 2015 Genre: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, Romance AMAZON | GOODREADS  Synopsis: One Life to One Dawn.   In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, is a monster. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come morning. When sixteen-year-old Shahrzad's dearest friend falls victim to Khalid, Shahrzad vows vengeance and volunteers to be his next bride. Shahrzad is determined not only to stay alive, but to end the caliph's reign of terror once and for all.   Night after night, Shahrzad beguiles Khalid, weaving stories that enchant, ensuring her survival, though she knows each dawn could be her last. But something she never expect...

Library Love | 1st Post

Hi guys, so my friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? did a post that I thought was really cool and I would want to start doing. Basically whenever I go to the library, I share in a blog post what I got and hope to read! I think this is meant to be like once every two or three weeks, but I actually only get to go to my library probably once a month... SO.... yeah haha. But whenever I do go, from now on I'll be doing a little blog post for you guys! :D                  ~             ~             ~             ~               ~                ~ So here's what I think they call a ''Library Book Haul''? I'm not for sure, I may be on BookTube but I am...