Finale by Stephanie Garber | It's The END!!!


Title: Finale

Author: Stephanie Garber

Publication: May 7th, 2019

GENRE: YA, Fantasy, Romance

Series: Caraval (1st book), Legendary (2nd book) [Click on titles for a link to reviews!]

AMAZON | GOODREADS


  Synopsis:  A love worth fighting for. A dream worth dying for. An ending worth waiting for.

It’s been two months since the Fates were freed from a deck of cards, two months since Legend claimed the throne for his own, and two months since Tella discovered the boy she fell in love with doesn’t really exist.

With lives, empires, and hearts hanging in the balance, Tella must decide if she’s going to trust Legend or a former enemy. After uncovering a secret that upends her life, Scarlett will need to do the impossible. And Legend has a choice to make that will forever change and define him.

Caraval is over, but perhaps the greatest game of all has begun. There are no spectators this time—only those who will win, and those who will lose everything.

Welcome, welcome to Finale. All games must come to an end…

 In this finale to the Caraval series, we get points of view of both sisters Tella and Scarlett (which I relaly liked). Though I wished the rumors had been true that there'd been chapters with Legend's pov, there sadly wasn't :(

 While we're on the topics of characters...
  • I loved Jacks 😍
  • I was more disappointed and irritated with Legend in this book though in the previous books I'd liked him
  • I was still rooting for Scarlett and Julian
  • Gotta say I have mixed feelings about Paradise though...


The plot was wonderful and the world was just as inviting and clever as before!

 My only probably with this book (besides how cold Legend felt), was more of that I had a ton of questions to do with Legend's backstory, the world and such- and they were left unanswered. While things were tied up yes, I wanted to know a lot more than what we were given.
Did anyone else have that?


Especially with the ending- which I loved, don't get me wrong- but I NEED TO KNOW MORE!!!


Overall though: it was mostly satisfying, I loved the heart-fluttering moments with the romance even the love triangle between Jacks-Tella-Legend, and I liked seeing how both sisters had progressed!


[My Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟[[4.5 stars!]


Have any of you read this book or the series yet??
What did you think??


Have a lovely day!! <3
~Books with Noel


Comments

  1. Sadly I can't comment as I haven't read the series but I'm glad it kept delivering for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chuckles! I'd heard mixed things so I was worried when I read it, but it didn't disappoint!

      Delete
  2. The characters in this series drive me crazy!! Have you noticed that Scarlett never takes her magical dress off? It changes based on her moods, or what she's doing, but when does the girl take a bath?? Hygiene is important! I'm sure I'll read Finale one day, but I'm not itching to get a copy. ;) Lovely review! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! It specifically mentions her dress a lot in Finale and if you didn't wonder about that before you definitely do now!!

      Delete

Post a Comment