Ravenclaw Book Tag

My lovely friends! I have another book tag for you, this one, however, I made myself. For my fellow Harry Potter fans, and my fellow Ravenclaws!






1) Yes, I am a Hufflepuff, but Ravenclaw is actually my second house. My hobbies and likes fit Ravenclaw, whereas my personality fits Hufflepuff. (Weird, I know)

2) I will actually be tagging some of my blogger friends at the end of this, I usually don't but I decided to this time.


So here we go!



Our House Colors!
A book that you've been wanting to read that has a blue cover (or blue on the cover)

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl! Book 2 in the Beautiful Creatures series, I still need to read it!




Our Animal: The Eagle
A book that made you so happy you felt you were soaring at some point in the book

So a book that made me giddy at least one point in the book? Bliss by Kathryn Littlewood!




Element: Air
 A book that had a scene that took place in the sky (flying, riding a Pegasus, etc.)

Pegasus by Kate O'Hearn, that's what the entire series is about basically.




Ravenclaw Tower
A book that is higher up on your favorite list

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, always!!



The Intelligent Ravenclaw
A character that was smarter than you

There's too many of these... how about Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles?



The Wise Ravenclaw 
A character that was wiser than the other characters in the book

I'd have to say Dana from Glimmerglass by Jenna Black. That girl was an awesome protagonist that was smart- and didn't just fall for the hot guys. She used her head.



The Creative Ravenclaw 
A book that's world was so creative it still sticks with you

Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger will always be my answer!




The Original Ravenclaw
A book that was so original and unique- its own kind of special- that you would reread it over and over again

Believe it or not, there's actually quite a lot of these kinds of books for me. How about the Ever Afters Series by Shelby Bach?




And that's the tag! What did you guys think?? I didn't have time to do another ReadAThon for Ravenclaw, so book tag it was Lol.



I tag:

Desara @ D. Books and Reviews

Elle @ Keep on Reading 

Tessa @ Crazy 4 YA

and Abby @ Abby's Reading Corner




Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel  :D

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. :D Glad you liked it! I love doing tags or TBRs based off of Hogwarts houses!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fun. Beautiful Darkness does have a nice cover. And I liked the Jenna Black book I read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one did you read? I've only read Glimmerglass!

      Delete
    2. I read Night Struck which was her YA horror series. The sequel was Night Magic but I haven't gotten to that one yet. I liked Night struck though!

      Delete
  4. Fun book tag! I read Glimmerglass a long time ago, and don't remember much,but I remember liking the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was very impressed by the protagonist in the first book- though I've heard she gets less smart in the rest of the series...

      Delete
  5. Yasss Ravenclaw! It's funny because Hufflepuff is my second house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked it a Lot!! I'll make a video with my answers this week at @apilhadathay ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment