My Weekly Pull | 8 |




  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime or manga I had pulled for myself that week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga (I don't get to read a lot of comics sadly)!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~


Last Week's Anime...


One- it has been two weeks since I last did one of these posts, so I apologize about that!

Second- this section will be an overview that covers all the anime I watched in that time period (which was sadly not a lot).



My Little Monster  [Tonari no kaibutsu-kun]


 Either name works for the anime, there are 14 episodes and I am halfway through episode 5! I am LOVING it!! Hilarious, romantic, and reminds quite a bit of Inu x Boku Secret Service- where the girl is smart and complex and the guy has a secret background but is a loveable goofball despite dark background!


Fairy Tail  [Season 2 Episodes: 6 & 7]


 While I did not get as much farther in as I would have liked, I did manage to squeeze in an episode or two! For those who don't know: I'm trying to rewatch all of Fairy Tail to prepare for the new season.
Though I'm honestly thinking I will start the manga as well... we'll see though...




Last Week's Manga/Comics...

Last week I read two comics but no manga- and the comics were wonderful!!



I defintiely want to read more of these comics, but we'll see!




This Week's Anime...


This week my goal for anime watching is some more of My Little Monster!


The anime is rather short so it will be nice to start and finish an anime in a reasonable amount of time if I'm being completely honest.



This Week's Manga...


This week I have one manga to read (I have a long January TBR, so let's not make it impossible).


One Piece Vol. 4!



I'm very eager to find out what happens next in Luffy's adventures, especailly because of where we just left off!


What are you guys currently reading/watching for anime or manga?? Have you seen or read any of these?

Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. If you're reading Spider-Geddon, you should read Spider-Girls! It's only three issues, so it shouldn't take you too long, and their story ties into Spider-Geddon. I actually have to get the 5th issue to see how their story ends/progresses. Yay for Fairy Tail! The newest season is amazing! There was a massive twist in the most recent episode I watched, and wowza. Happy reading/watching!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will definitely try Spider-Girls then!! Can't wait to see what happens next!

      Delete
  2. Spider-geddon and Infinity Wars look fun. I'm so behind on current Marvel...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing of Marvel I don't pay attention too is X-Men, other than that I love it!

      Delete

Post a Comment