January's TBR + Reading Updates!




I didn't plan on doing a TBR post for January, but looks like I will be! Along with giving you guys some updates on what I've just finished- the first books I've read in 2019!!





The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson!

This actually was one of the books I finished a few days ago- the first ones of January and the new year!!
I was very happy with this new book Melanie Dickerson's, and thoroughly enjoyed everything it had to offer.








The Book Jumper by Mechthild Gläser!

This book looked too amazing to not pick up!








Fallen by Lauren Kate!

So I actually finished this a few days ago and... I didn't like it. This book is definitely not for me.








The Knowing by Sharon Cameron!

This is a companion novel to The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron- that I am absolutely in love with, so can't wait to try this!!









Rook by Sharon Cameron!

Since I loved Cameron's The Forgetting, why not try some of her other books??










Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas!

I'm finally going to (hopefully) read book 2 in the Throne of Glass series!






The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge

This short middle-grade book had a movie based off it called ''The Secret of Moonacre'', I fell in love with it and soon found out about the book- so now it's on my TBR!




~ Reading Goals + Updates ~

Reading Goals and Plans for 2019:


January's Reads~

Besides the books listed above, my goal for reading this month is really just to read books that get me excited for 2019 or books I am already super excited for!

Total Book Goal~

My total reading goal for 2019 is 76 books!



What are your reading goals and TBRs for 2019 and January??

Have a awesome one!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. Ahh, I remember reading Fallen a few years ago and just couldn't get into it either. I found it super boring and still don't understand why its been hyped by so many readers. I can't wait to see what you think of Crown of Midnight! I loved books one and two of the Throne of Glass series and then it takes a new adult turn after that. Will definitely be checking a few of these out ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that couldn't get into Fallen! I'll definitely let you know what I think of Crown of Midnight, I'm super excited for the series!

      Delete
  2. Looks like some great reads!

    Lotte | www.lottelauv.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm super excited for all of them!! :D

      Delete
  3. Rook sounds like fun. I think I've looked at that one before... and bummer about Fallen. I love the cover but a pretty cover isn't enough sometimes haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! There's so many books where I really liked the cover- but the books contents were a huge let down :(

      Delete
  4. I DNF the Forgetting! :( Maybe one day I'll give it another try :) I remember liking Fallen a lot when I read it a few years ago but I'm not sure I'd like it that much now :) The book jumper looks indeed amazing! I'll feed it to the TBR beast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's definitely a unique twist on the story idea of jumping into books/stories!

      Delete
  5. If I get through a few books this month I'll be happy. It's been slow going.

    I tried Fallen and even book #2 but it wasn't for me either.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its sad that the cover is so pretty, but I just can't get into it!
      I know what you mean, I was so happy with my reading last month- I really thought I wouldn't get to finish reading any of them.

      Delete
  6. Reading goal is 20 again. Only because I feel like if I got over, I will never meet my goal. I'm terrible like that. Lol :/

    Can't wait to see your thoughts on the Book Jumper. I've heard a lot of great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'll definitely let you know what I think of it!!

      I lowered my goal this year, in 2018 it was 80 books, just because I know I'm going to be so much busier this year than the last.

      Delete
    2. I hope you like it lol

      That sucks you're going to be so busy! Hopefully you will be able to read passed your goal.

      Delete
  7. Good luck with your goals! I have The Knowing sitting on my shelf, but I don’t have The Forgetting, so . . . that’s a problem.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely read The Forgetting before you read The Knowing!!

      Delete
  8. It's been a long time since I read Fallen. I may have read the next book too. Can't remember, but there was a love triangle, right? Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, well kind of. She only loves one of them, but she never says ''no'' to the other and actually encourages him -_-

      Delete

Post a Comment