My Weekly Pull | 6 |



   My Weekly Pull is something I'm going to be doing every Wednesday to show which anime or manga I had pulled for myself that week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga (I don't get to read a lot of comics sadly)!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~


So I know I skipped last Wednesday's My Weekly Pull- but I had been so busy from Nov. 29th - Dec. 4th, that the only time I had to do my November Wrap Up was last Wednesday :(

BUT now we can discuss what anime/manga I plan to start next, and which ones I have finished!


Last Week's Anime...

  Last week, I didn't really get to watch a lot of anime (I know I'm such a disappointment) but I did get an episode or two of Fairy Tail's season two in!

  As much as I would love to stay up all hours of the night watching this anime,  I do actually have a life I have to live (I know, I'm surprised too).




Last Week's Manga...

I did, however, get to read three volumes of manga this past week!



Bleach Vol. 1

Bleach Vol. 2

Bleach Vol. 3


I definitely am going to continue with this manga, so it's a good thing my brother has volumes 1 - 10 of the manga!

It's nice to have certain series where I specifically like either the anime or manga better, and then there are series where I want everything to do with its existence (such as Fairy Tail- I want the manga and anime Lol).



This Week's Anime...



Some more Fairy Tail!! I can't get enough, Lol :D

I'll set a goal of a few episodes- because I don't know how much time I'll actually have to watch the anime *wipes away tears*.

Season 2 Episode 2

Season 2 Episode 3

Season 2 Episode 4 

Season 2 Episode 5


I'll let you guys know what I think of the episodes and how far I got next week!



This Week's Manga...



One Piece Vol. 3


I only have one manga set aside for me this week because I have a lot of ARCs to get through this month. One is better than none!

Wish me luck!!


What are you guys currently reading/watching for anime or manga?? Have you seen or read any of these?

Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I FOUND IT! The newest and final season of Fairy Tail!! Ahhh! It's so great!! <3

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get lots of anime and/or manga in this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment