My Weekly Pull #22


  My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull every Wednesday to share what comics she's been reading lately and hopes to read next, definitely check her out she's got some awesome suggestions! I'm more of anime and manga fan, so here's where I tell you what I've been reading and watching!
   It's been a bit since I last did one of these posts, but since our county was placed on stay-at-home lockdown I think I'm gonna have time to do a lot more of them. Hope you're all safe and well! 💕


Recent Anime ~


 I was able to watch the new My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising movie. And I absolutely loved it, my brother and I both agreed we're ready to watch it three more times!




  Ironman Armored Adventures isn't exactly an anime, but it's a show that I somehow got hooked on and watched twice with no regrets!
 It's if Tony Stark had become Ironman when he was a teenager, and the whole story is very different and centered around that idea.





I'm also planning to introduce a friend to Fairy Tail, which I've rewatched twice, but she hasn't seen at all yet!


Graphic Novel-wise, I just finished The Oracle Code (a new Barbara Gordon series) and Gotham High!

I enjoyed both very much and managed to squeeze a review in last week for Gotham High!
What have you been reading and watching lately??


Have a lovely day!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I've seen Gotham High around, but I'm not sure it's for me! I'll be looking for your review. ;) I've pressed pause on My Weekly Pull, but feel free to keep on going! Since I'm not having any comics pulled right now (because there are no comics to pull, haha), I'm not doing a MWP every week. :) I'll start it back up once things return to whatever our new normal is going to be.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 😷💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering if you were still doing them or if I was just missing them lol! I liked Gotham High, but it's not one I would suggest to everyone.

      Delete
  2. Ohh I didn't know Gotham High was a graphic novel, I'll have to check it out! Her books have been a bit of a hit or miss for me in the past so looking forward to checking out your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it but I had a slightly harder time with one of the ''main'' characters and their decisions. I agree, some of her books I just couldn't get into and others I did enjoy quite a bit!

      Delete

Post a Comment