ANIME You HAVE To Watch



 It's not a secret that I love Anime by any means, and I actually plan to start talking about it a bit more.

In this post, I will list my TOP FAVORITE Anime that you have to watch!!







Yona of the Dawn (Akatsuki no Yona)

 One of my all-time favorites, it's one season- so to find out what happens you'll have to read the manga (or read spoilers online).
 It's a Fantasy, with romance (non-mushy), humor, and action! It follows a princess that quickly learns there's more important things than trying to find a suitor, her adventure to escape people who want her dead, and her discovering friends as she proves herself.




Ouran High School Host Club (Ouran koukou Host Club)

 One of the most hilarious anime I've ever seen!

Haruhi Fujioka is a honor student attending Ouran High School- she has no friends, is poorer than anyone attending her school, and is easily mistaken for a boy thanks to her short hair and glasses that hide her eyes. Which just so happens to land her in debt to the Host Club of her school- and gives her a lot of other problems to overcome.




My Hero Academia (Boku no hero Academia)

 Two seasons currently out, and season three coming out in a few days! (I've got it marked on my calendar!)
There's only a few characters (aside from the villains) that I can actually hate in this, lol. Midoriya/ Izuku/ Deku = Cinnamon Roll.

Me everytime I watch any episode of Boku: MY DWEEBIE CHILDREN!!!! <3<3<3




Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Hagane no Renkinjutsushi)

 For brothers Edward and Alphonse Elric, sacrifice is no new concept. They did after all sacrifice: an arm, a leg, and one of their bodies in exchange to bring their mother back to life- which failed.
As Alchemists, they are in the military at only 14 years old to find a way to get their bodies back.

Fullmetal Alchemist came out before Brotherhood did, but Brotherhood has a different ending in the anime and follows the manga.





Soul Eater (Sōru Ītā)

 This follows a group of friends at Death Weapon Meister Academy, as they try to improve their skills and stop the Kishin and other foes.

I just have one question.....




....




WHY IS MY SHIP NOT TOGETHER YET?!?!?!





Fairy Tail (Fearī Teiru)

 Wizards, Dragon Slayers, crazy humor, OTPs, and more! 

If only my ships would become canon though...

UPDATE: The last season is in the works!







Noragami 

 A minor god trying to become rich and famous meets a human girl that tried to save his life after mistaking him for a human. There is still only two season sadly...

UPDATE: I want to marry Yato <3





Snow White and the Red Hair (Akagami no Shirayukihime)

 Shirayuki is a herbalist with rare bright red hair- like an apple. Her hair color just so happens to get her into some trouble that she has to runaway from home to escape.

 Two seasons, sad and hopeless characters, and funny plot = I'll never forget this show.








There's a lot of other anime that I really like to, but these are my top, top favorites! What are you guys favorites? Is there a specific genre you like to watch? 


 Thanks for reading!
~Books with Noel

Comments