Sunshine Blogger Award


FIRST: I am going insane y'all!! (Not literally, though people have been known to question my sanity.) I have a ton going on in my personal life- which has affected my writing time recently :(
So, my book will definitely not be ready for selfpublishing this year- but hopefully next year!! (I'm so hopeful right now...)

But you guys can expect a lot of Booktube videos on my channel this month (they needed to be done) and some book reviews I meant to do awhile ago on here- but didn't \0/.



ONTO THE BLOG POST!!~

My awesome friend Tessa nominated me for another blogger award! (Am I the only one that didn't know there were several?)
Please check out her blog here! She's an amazing friend that I've found through the bookblogging community!

But doesn't ''sunshine'' fit Summer so well? (Even though it's really close to fall.)



~ Rules ~

• Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
• Answer the questions.
• Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions.
• List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post.




~ Le Questions (Tessa's in case you missed that part) ~


1. What is your biggest piece of advice you would give to new bloggers?

Be yourself and honest, that's the best success! :)

2. To spread the sunshine love, who are three bloggers you admire?

I honestly admire things about everyone, so this one is a bit hard... My friend Tessa's generosity, my friend Elle's honesty, and my friend Desara's creativity are the ones I'll have to go with!

3. If you were stuck on a deserted island with three fictional characters, who would they be and why?

Percy freaking Jackson, Keefe Sencen (he makes everything goofy and interesting!), and Scarlet Benoit.

4. What was the first book that really got you into reading?

Honestly- The Hunger Games. I've loved reading ever since!

5. What is your favorite genre?

 Everything I can get my hands on. Does that count as a genre?

6. What are some of your favorite songs? (This question is purely selfish--I need to update my playlist.)

 Something Just Like This - Coldplay and the Chainsmokers

 Ride - TWENTY ONE Pilots

Monster - Skillet

Today Was A Fairytale - Taylor Swift

7. If you could make everyone in the world read a single book, which one would it be and why?

The Bible.

8. Who is one of your auto-buy authors that you always buy books from?

Rick Riordan, Marissa Meyer, Shannon Messenger... all I can think of right now!

9. What is your favorite dessert? (Yes, I was hungry when I wrote this.)

KEY LIME PIE WITH GRAHMCRACKER CRUST!!!! <3<3<3

10. What plans do you have for your blog?

Plans? I do this for fun... I just talk about books, there is no plan Lol.

11. Shameless promo! What is your favorite blog post that you have written this year?

I love doing Wrap-Ups! My favorite was probably my July one!! Link here.






~ My Questions ~


1. What was the last book you hated?

2. What was the last character you fell head over heels for?

3. What's your favorite kind of cookie?

4. What pets do you have? (If you have one.)

5. Most recent show you watched? (TV show or movie.)

6. What blog posts are you looking foreward to doing soon?

7. What's your favorite season?





~ My Nominations! ~


Desara @ D. Books and Reviews

Elle @ Keep On Reading

Lindsi @ Do You Dog-Ear?

A. J.  @ Read All The Things!

Eve @ Tea, Chocolate and Books





Thank you guys for reading!! :)

I will have more out soon!

~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I definitely agree that Percy Jackson would be such a good companion on a deserted island! I mean, not only does he have powers with water, but his wit and sarcasm would be ideal in that situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Not to mention that if he was stranded- Annabeth would hunt him down where ever he was so we'd all be rescued!

      Delete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWW <3 You're so sweet Noel <3 <3!! Thank you so much for the nomination. Scarlet is such an amazing choice. I loved her in The Lunar Chronicle series. I can't wait to do my post for this :)

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you for being one of my awesome blogger friends!! <3 Scarlet is one of the best YA heroines I've seen in awhile (but all of the ladies from the Lunar Chronicles are too).

      Delete
  3. Prett Jackson for the win! He'd help with finding good water to drink. 😂 Plus he knows how to kick ass so if there's anything strange and deadly on the island, I don't have to struggle surviving. 😅

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment