#CaffeineAThon Wrap-Up

 Follow me on BlogLovin



 Hey guys!!

The readathon I was hosting, has ended! It was from May 1st - 7th, and I also did a TBR video on my YouTube Channel (I'll be doing a Wrap-Up video today for it too.)






There were 5 challenges for the CaffeineAThon:


1. Read a book that you've heard nothing about.

2. Read a book that you recieved as a gift, but haven't read yet.

3. Read a book you picked out (or bought) because of the cover. 

4. Read a book that is popular- but you haven't read yet.

5. Drink Coffee (or tea) whenever you sit down to read a book.




The idea of the 5th challenge was to drink something with caffeine, but you did not have to strictly stick to that. You could just drink water (I understand if certain drinks mess with your stomach).

There were only 4 reading challenges so that it would be easier and less stressful for anyone who wanted to join :)





My TBR for the CaffeineAThon:


- The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black

- The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky

- Orleans by Sherri L. Smith

- Chill Factor by Sandra Brown






So here's my progress and updates during the CaffeineAThon!!





DAY 1

- May 1st


Started Reading: The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare

Progress: 48 pages

 
Started Reading: Orleans by Sherri L. Smith

Progress: 18 pages







DAY 2

- May 2nd


Continued Reading: The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare

Progress: Finished reading [Rated 3.5 stars]








DAY 3

- May 3rd


Continued Reading: Orleans by Sherri L. Smith

Progress: Finisned [Rated 2.5 stars]








DAY 4

- May 4th


Started Reading: Chill Factor by Sandra Brown

Progress: 6 pages

I did not get a lot of reading done, I got busy again. But I at least started it, right? Right?








DAY 5

- May 5th


Started Reading: The Time Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky.

Progress: 10 pages

I was not getting into Chill Factor very well and I wasn't liking it a lot, and I ended up not finishing it. So I started something else.









DAY 6

- May 6th


Started Reading: The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen

Progress:  10 pages

This was in place of Chill Factor, that way I'd still read 4 books.


Continued Reading: The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky

Progress: 50 pages







DAY 7 [FINAL DAY]

- May 7th


Continued Reading: The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky

Progress: Finished Reading [RATED 3 STARS]


Continued Reading: The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen

Progress: 28 pages







So I finished 3 books, and I started the 4th book.



THANK YOU everyone who participated!!!

Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. Great work on the CaffeineAThon! I would have participated if time allowed me. Maybe next time!

    Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I have a lot of things going on in May, so I almost didn't host it. But I'm glad I did

      Delete
  2. It was a lot of fun! Great progress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment